Higher Wisdom only comes from God, the maker of the Heavens and Earth. You cannot attain High Wisdom without recognising Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and the Power of the Holy Spirit.
As a continuation of the series – Let Wisdom Speak, We have examined some of the Men in the Bible who exhibited the Wisdom of God, let us continue with outline some of the things you would need to know if you want to get Higher Wisdom from God.
How can you get Higher Wisdom from God?
Developing, nurturing and getting High Wisdom of God is not hard, but there are steps that you must take to attain to that height.
- You need to be studious.
- To get higher in life, you need to constantly Study the Word of God (Bible) and digest it, so that you can live by, and be strengthened by it.
- You need to have the Power of the Word of God in your life, and this comes only from the constant study of Gods words.
- You need to Pray without ceasing. Prayer is the key to everything you need from God.
The different types of Prayer for Higher Wisdom.
- Prayer of inquiry. The Bible made us understand that King David always seek God’s face in prayers before he undertakes any ventures. (1 Sam 30:8)
- Prayer of supplication.
- Prayer for Spiritual Health.
- Prayer of the righteous
- Spoken prayer. etc.
More ways to get Higher Wisdom
- You need to be focused. (Mathew 6:22)
“The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light. (Matthew 6:22, NKJV)”
- Keep good Company. (Proverbs 13:20): Who are the people you move with? Remember that if you move with failure, you will surely fail. so the Bible wants you to know that:
” 20 He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will be destroyed. (Proverbs 13:20, Nkjv)”
- You need to Encourage One another. Remember that “Iron sharpness Iron“
“22 Do not rob the poor because he is poor, Nor oppress the afflicted at the gate; (Proverbs 22:22, nkjv)”
- You need to be a Giver. To get higher in life, you need to be steadfast in your giving. Cultivate the habit of Giving to God. The life of Issac is a typical example.
While others were eating their seeds, Issac was planting and sowing seeds.
Issac was able to do this because God gave him Wisdom. So it’s up to you now to either utilize the GIFTS that God has given you and use that Wisdom to excel and take your life to the next level. Let Wisdom speak, and be ready to open up your heart to hear and obey.